- Moving soil, sand, brick and building rubble
- Narrow access, or steep slopes (up to 33 degrees)
A portable 5.4m conveyor belt system used for transporting soil, sand and rubble around sites with limited access or steep gradients (up to 45 degrees). The conveyors are modular, so can be connected in series to travel further distances.
- Heavy duty, detachable hopper
- Two emergency stop switches
- Fast and easy to assemble - two men can assemble 45m of conveyor in 15 minutes
- Can transport up to 25t of material per hour (depending on the loading conditions)
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Dimensions||3200 x 620 x 820mm|
|Max incline||45 degrees|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.