- Dumping materials into a skip or ute, or over a fence
- Transporting sand, dirt, rocks up steep slippery slopes
- Moving concrete, bricks
- Ideal for tight access spaces
Product Information - Ausa D85 AHA
A powerful, motorised dumper ideal for carting heavy materials in areas of tight access. Has the high-tipping function capable or dumping loads into a ute, skip or over a fence/barrier.
- Excellent traction without damaging turf or paving
- Articulated turning for tight access (external turning radius 3.1m)
- Foldable ROPs bar
- Forward and reverse gear
- 695mm wide for tight access
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|400L (or ~560L heaped soil)
|990mm (W) x 3190mm (L) x 2560mm (H)
|Height (folded ROPs)
|0 to 15kph
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.