Vehicle requires Light Rigid license.
Hire package includes:
- 200km per day or 1400km per wk (excess charged at 35c/km)
- Fuel tank must be refilled on return of vehicle or additional charges will occur
- Damage waiver option on the tipper reduces the excess to $2000
- Dingo K9-3 petrol
- Small plant trailer for Dingo
- Transporting equipment & tools
- Carrying construction & building supplies
- Moving dirt and gravel
- Disposing off branches, leaves and landscaping waste
Product Information - Isuzu NPR-75
Isuzu NPR 75 Tipper Truck, rated up to 3.5 tonne carrying capacity. Hydraulic tipper lends itself to a range of applications in building, landscaping, construction and DIY projects.
- Includes 200km/day in the hire price
- Large capacity
- Drive with Light Rigid license
- Tow bar
Product Information - Dingo K9-3
The all-conquering mini-loader by Dingo. This robust, powerful, and versatile machine is fit for all earthmoving and construction tasks. Controlled by a 'stand-on' operator, this wheeled mini-loader has a range of earthmoving attachments. It has a powerful diesel engine, and is compact and manoeuvrable for limited access applications. The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments (not included in this hire package) include:
- Standard 4-in-1 bucket for soil transfer, levelling, scraping, bite and bucket work.
- Post-hole borer (with a range of auger sizes), plus auger extension
- Trencher 150mm
- Cement mixer
- Leveler / Smudge bar
- Rotary hoe
Download and print a pdf copy of the Isuzu NPR 75 specifications.
|Model||Isuzu Tipper NPR|
|Transmission||6 Speed manual|
|Fuel||Diesel (75L tank)|
|Features||Air conditioned cab|
|Power||Kohler Petrol 22HP|
|Hydraulic Flow||43 L/min|
|Rated capacity||250kg SWL|
|Maximum operating height||2080mm|
|Length (without attachment)||1565mm|
|More Specs...||Dingo K9-3 Operating Manual|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.