Damage waiver option on the trailer reduces the excess to $2000
Applications - Vacuum excavation trailer
- Potholing to find underground services without risking damage to them
- Digging small, deep precision holes
- Using vacuum to haul electrical/fibre optic cables through piping
- Cleaning structures with high pressure water and vacuuming the waste
Product Information - Vermeer VX30-250
A towable vacuum excavation trailer with onboard fresh water tank and spoil tank. The machine uses high-pressure water blasting to break up soil and excavate precision holes around underground services.
- Pintle hook hitch. Select option for slide-in tow bar with pintle hook connection
- In-tank washdown system
- Curbside controls
- Electronic tank shut-off systems for spoil and water tank (ball float valves)
- Silenced compressor
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a PDF copy of the Vermeer VX30-250 Specifications.
|Trailer weight (empty)
|3.86 L x 2.21 W x 2.11 H
|Spoil tank capacity
|250 gal (946L)
|Water tank capacity
|two x 50 gal (380L total)
|23KW (31hp) Diesel
|381mm Hg (0.51Bar)
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
If you are transporting the equipment yourself, please read our Trailer Safety and Instructions Guide before transporting the equipment by trailer.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
The hirer must carry out routine inspections and maintenance when operating this machine.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.