Applications - Bobcat Trencher
- Dig trenches for utility and irrigation systems, power and water lines
- Trench close to buildings, walls, fences, and other objects
Product Information - Bobcat & Digga
This hydraulic trencher to be used in conjunction with a skid steer loader (aka Bobcat) to cut into the ground and create a trench through all soil conditions.
- Bobcat LT313 (915mm deep, 150mm wide) - suitable for S450/T450 & larger
- Digga Hydrive (1200mm deep, 300mm wide) - suitable for S450/T450 & larger
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig - ph 1100, or visit www.1100.com.au
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.