Please note that the pickup and delivery address must be in Brisbane or surrounding area i.e one-way hire is not available. Customers can take trailers wherever they like but the service area in case of a breakdown is only for greater Brisbane.
- Clean and dry interior
- Internal railings and hook points making for easy tie down of furniture and equipment.
- Built in hydraulic breaks allow for smooth braking (electric brakes not required).
- Transporting valuable goods while protected from weather and kept clean
- Moving house or furniture
- Moving equipment and music/band equipment
- Transporting equipment & tools
- Carrying construction & building supplies
- Disposing of rubbish, cardboard and other loose items
Product Information - enclosed trailer
Trade quality, enclosed moving or furniture trailer. Connects direct to your vehicle, 4WD, utility or truck via a standard 50mm tow ball hitch. Great for transporting equipment and valuables in all types of weather. Loaded from the rear.
- Pin adapters available to suit all trailer light connectors
- Fully enclosed with tie-rails inside to secure your load
- Drop-down loading ramp at the rear that is lockable
- Mechanical override brakes.
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Maximum trailer mass||1500kg|
|Maximum Load||700 kg|
|Tow Vehicle Minimum Weight||1200 kg|
|Size (Box)||2.4m x 1.5m x 1.8m (high)|
|Lights||LED brake & indicators|
|Includes||Safety chain with rated D-shackles. Spare tyre.|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please also read our Trailer Towing Safety Guide before towing the trailer.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Mega Hire staff will assist in connecting the trailer to the hirers/drivers vehicle but it remains the responsibility of the hirer/driver to ensure trailer is correctly fitted to the tow vehicle before leaving hire depot and throughout period of hire
- The towing vehicle and towbar's maximum rated towing capacity must exceed the laden weight of the trailer
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.