Please note that the pickup and delivery address must be in Brisbane or surrounding area i.e one-way hire is not available. Customers can take trailers wherever they like but the service area in case of a breakdown is only for greater Brisbane.
- Transporting equipment & tools
- Moving furniture
- Gardening / Landscaping - moving soil, grass, leaves
- Carrying construction & building supplies
Trade quality, galvanised steel box trailer with a single axle. Connects direct to your vehicle, 4WD, utility or truck via a standard 50mm tow ball hitch. Pin adapters available to suit all trailer light connectors. Front and rear drop down gates.
|Maximum Load||500 kg (Trailer ATM is 750kg)|
|Tow Vehicle Minimum Weight||1200 kg|
|Size (Box)||150cm W x 210cm L x 30cm H|
|Lights||LED brake & indicators|
|Includes||Safety chain with rated D-shackles, spare wheel|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Mega Hire staff will assist in connecting the trailer to the hirers/drivers vehicle but it remains the responsibility of the hirer/driver to ensure trailer is correctly fitted to the tow vehicle before leaving hire depot and throughout period of hire
- The towing vehicle and towbar's maximum rated towing capacity must exceed the laden weight of the trailer
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.