Refer to our disc selection page if you are unsure of which discs would be most appropriate for your task. This machine is also capable of polishing the concrete to a high sheen - refer to this help sheet for more information.
Multiple types of discs can be selected in the hire package - the total wear is measured across all discs.
The hirer is also welcome to use their own discs.
- Indoor floor surface renovations
- Grinding and polishing concrete and stone
- Levelling concrete
- Removing paint, adhesives, membranes
Product Information - Floorex Satellite 760/12 Concrete Grinder
The largest of walk behind concrete grinders for the biggest of commercial floor grinding projects, but still comfortable to use. The twin heads work in unison with the front two heads doing the first grind, and the rear heads doing the second grind - different tooling can be used between front and back.
- Use along with the Dustmaster RP 4000 dust extractor for ultimate dust control.
- Satellite 760-12 is a 4 head (12 disc) grinder for your large industrial projects.
- Accepts 125mm discs, 175mm Discs or Taper Plugs
- Floating urethane Shroud for total dust control.
- Stage Start Motors reduces load on startup.
- Counter rotating discs give balanced torque, which means ease of manoeuvrability while grinding.
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Floorex Satellite 650 Generation 3
SAT-650 Gen3 SP
|Power||4KW 415VAC (3 phase)|
|Max head pressure||193kg|
|Disk size||250mm x 3|
|Dimensions||1450L x 545W x 1005H mm|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.