Disinfection Fogging Process
This mobile fogging unit uses compressed air to atomise a disinfectant liquid into ultra-fine droplets (~10µm) creating a 'dry fog'. The ultra-fine fog does not settle straight away but natually circulates throughout a room or hallway, difusing widely like a gas filling the space being decontaminated. The fog makes its way into tight areas/cracks/vents and settle on surfaces to kill germs and pathogens. It does not wet the surface it settles on (hence the term "dry fog"). This process is ideal in larger areas, especially with many items/pieces of equipment that are very difficult to thoroughly clean by hand.
It is adaptable to room sizes and shapes by change nozzle configuration and air regulator pressure. Small fans can also be used to maximise air circulation. Generally the fogging process will last for 30mins, with a further 45mins to an hour wait for the fog to settle. It can be automated so doesn't require anyone within the fogged area whilst in operation.
Also available is a hand-trigger option to fog specific high-use areas (computer keyboards, customer counters etc).
- Disinfecting larger indoor areas/equipment/machines
- Disinfecting food production factories to kill mould spores
- Disinfecting common areas
- Odour suppresion near industrial processes
- Sanitising, disinfecting and cleaning
Product Information - IKEUCHI & CO - AirAKI
A commercial quality mobile trolley fogging unit with tank, manufactured in Japan. Requires compressed air input (small compressor available for hire with the package).
- Fill the pressure vessel with chemical disinfectant (up to 18L)
- An information sheet will be provided to guide the user on how to operate it, length of time to fog and air pressure setting.
- Nozzles can be blanked off to optimise for the shape of rooms - use one nozzle for a hallway; two nozzles to fog from a corner; three nozzles to fog from against a wall; or all four nozzles to fog an entire room.
- Automatic start function so people do not have to be in the fogged area during operation
- Optional fogging pistol for manual targetting specific high-use areas, or difficult to reach spaces than cant be manually cleaned (compressed air input)
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Compressed air requirement (max)||4 bar, 7CFM|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.