- Very large, commercial floor covering removal jobs - several thousand square metres
- Removing glued down floor coverings:
- vinyl tiles, solid vinyl, glued carpet, lino and cork floors
- Removing gummy adhesives, sheet rubber,
- roofing material and even some ceramic tiled floor surfaces
- Large commercial jobs
Product Information - RTR-25-LightningA machine that quickly and efficiently removes floor coverings from either concrete or timber surfaces.
- Production 130 m2/hr
- Reversible blade for timber and concrete
- Adjustable blade angle
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Power||25hp EFI LPG Powered|
|Blade width||70 - 400mm|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.