- Moving many types of pallets including Chep & Loscam
- Loading & unloading trucks and vans
- Warehouse, manufacturing, logistics and other industrial uses
Highly reliable diesel powered fork lifts capable of lifting up to 2.5T. Standard fork lift operation makes it easy for those with fork tickets to operate.
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan
|Counter balance fork lift
|Max lift weight
|Solid rubber, puncture proof
|Fork lift ticket - Class LF, National HRW license
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is required to operate this machine
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.