- Raking mortar joints between brick courses for remediation work, or removing bricks from a wall
- Housing repairs, extensions, renovations, alterations
- Removal of in-built objects such as anchors, wall plates, joists, trusses, frames etc.
Product Information - Arbortech Allsaw AS170A powerful, trade quality mortar saw for raking out mortar whilst preserving the brick.
- Cuts square corners without overcutting
- Tungsten carbide teeth blades
- Tilting base for angled cuts
- Tooless blade changes
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Power||240V - 1250W|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
CAUTION: This equipment presents a constant hazard when in operation. Please follow ALL safety precautions
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.