- Breaking up concrete slabs, footings and paths
- Breaking rock excavations
- Breaking up asphalt for road building, repair work and pipe laying
- Removal of rock and clay for foundations
- Driving posts and fencing
- Rail applications - spiking and tie tamping
Product InformationA heavy duty, petrol powered jackhammer, available with point, chisel and blade attachments.
- Vibration and noise dampening means increased operator comfort
- Simple setup and easy to operate
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Power||Petrol (two stroke)|
|Hammer frequency||1440 impacts/min|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.