Dingo K9-3 Mini Loader Skid Steer - Petrol
- Moving soil, mulch, sand; and loading trailers and trucks
- Levelling, scraping, bite and bucket work
- Augering for post holes, fencing, planting trees, foundation pier holes
- Trenching, laying pipes
- Rotary hoe for garden bed preparation
- Mixing cement and concrete
Product Information - Dingo K9-3
The all-conquering mini-loader by Dingo. This robust, powerful, and versatile machine is fit for all earthmoving and construction tasks. Controlled by a 'stand-on' operator, this wheeled mini-loader has a range of earthmoving attachments. It has a powerful diesel engine, and is compact and manoeuvrable for limited access applications. The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments include:
- Standard 4-in-1 bucket for soil transfer, levelling, scraping, bite and bucket work.
- Post-hole borer (with a range of auger sizes), plus auger extension
- Trencher 150mm
- Cement mixer
- Leveler / Smudge bar
- Rotary hoe
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Power||Kohler Petrol 22HP|
|Hydraulic Flow||43 L/min|
|Rated capacity||250kg SWL|
|Maximum operating height||2080mm|
|Length (without attachment)||1565mm|
|More Specs...||Dingo K9-3 Operating Manual|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Crushing hazard when reversing. Allow two metres between operator and obstacle.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.