Disinfection Fogging Process
This mobile fogging unit uses compressed air to atomise a disinfectant liquid into ultra-fine droplets (~10µm) creating a 'dry fog'. The ultra-fine fog does not settle straight away but natually circulates throughout a room or hallway, difusing widely like a gas filling the space being decontaminated. The fog makes its way into tight areas/cracks/vents and settle on surfaces to kill germs and pathogens. It does not wet the surface it settles on (hence the term "dry fog"). This process is ideal in larger areas, especially with many items/pieces of equipment that are very difficult to thoroughly clean by hand.
- Disinfecting high-use areas with many objects that are difficult to clean manually
- Disinfecting larger indoor areas/equipment/machines
- Disinfecting food production factories to kill mould spores
- Disinfecting common areas
- Sanitising, disinfecting and cleaning
Product Information - IKEUCHI & CO - AirGun Jet
A commercial quality mobile trolley fogging unit with tank, manufactured in Japan. Requires compressed air input (small compressor available for hire with the package).
- Fill the pressure vessel with chemical disinfectant (up to 18L)
- Fogging pistol for manual targetting specific high-use areas, or difficult to reach spaces than cant be manually cleaned (compressed air input)
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Compressed air requirement (max)
|4 bar, 7CFM
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.