Hire package includes:
- 3 x cutting heads
- 10 x 2.5m drain cables
- Drop head adaptor (for 90⁰ entry bends)
- Clearing stormwater drains and sewer pipes of blockages cause by tree roots, and debris build-up
A professional, electrical eel for clearing roots and compacted debris from pipes, mainly storm water and sewers. Rotating cutters power through blockages.
- Tools available for PVC and ceramic piping
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Pipe diametres||75mm to 200mm|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.