Hire package includes:
- Hilti TE3000-AVR Jackhammer
- Pointed Chisel
- Narrow Chisel
- Transport Trolley
- Breaking up concrete slabs, footings and paths
- Removing large tiles and bonded paving
- Breaking up asphalt for road building, repair work and pipe laying
- Removal of rock and clay for foundations
Product InformationA large, upright jackhammer powered by 240V with point, chisel, bitumen cutter and clay spade attachments.
- Breaking performance of 6tonnes per hour - on par with air powered jackhammers
- Active vibration reduction means significantly increased operator comfort over other brand jackhammers such as Bosch and Hitachi
- Simple setup and easy to operate
- High impact energy of 68Joules for industrial demolition work
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Jackhammer Model||Hilti TE3000-AVR|
|Hammer frequency||860 impacts/min|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read the Jackhammer Safety Guide before operating the tool.
Please read the Risk Assessment before operating the tool.
Please read the Hand-Arm Vibration Safety Sheet before operating the tool.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please refer to Care and Maintenance guide before operating the tool.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.