Hire package includes:
- Hilti TE1500-AVR Jackhammer
- Makinex walk behind trolley
- Wide chisel & Vinyl lifting bits
- Removing floor coverings from concrete and wooden floors
- Removing residue from tile beds
Product InformationA medium duty jackhammer with a wide blade mounted on a trolley for the fast removal of floor tiles, vinyl and cork from concrete and wooden floors. User stands behind trolley for best ergonomics of tile lifting.
- Trolley bears the weight of the hammer and helps to absorb impact, reducing operator fatigue
- Height and angle adjustment
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Hammer frequency||1620 impacts/min|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the jackhammer, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.