- Masonry bits to 40mm
- Demolishing brickwork (point or chisel attachments)
- Drilling with high torque in wood and steel
Product InformationA heavy duty rotary hammer for drilling larger diameter holes in concrete, masonry and brick work. Higher rotation speed (360rpm) maximises productivity.
- Active torque control stops the motor immediately if the bit binds, reducing potential for injury
- Lightweight and portable
- Mechanical clutch for maximum torque transfer
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Single impact energy||11.5J|
|Blows per min (max)||2760|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.