- Silenced engines for use in residential areas
- Construction sites
- Road works
- Commercial and industrial lighting
- Public areas
A towable light tower with soft-light pods to disperse a 360 degree non-glare light. The LED light pods use less than half the fuel compared to traditional metal halide lamps. Powered by a silenced, diesel generator. Can also provide auxiliary power.
- 3 LED light pods to minimise fuel consumption
- Hydraulic telescopic mast for easy setup
- Electronic control module, including auto-run timer
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Fuel tank bunding
|5.83m Hydraulic lift
|Fuel tank capacity
|0.9L/hr @ rating
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Mega Hire staff will assist in connecting the trailer to the hirers/drivers vehicle but it remains the responsibility of the hirer/driver to ensure trailer is correctly fitted to the tow vehicle before leaving hire depot and throughout period of hire
- The towing vehicle and towbar's maximum rated towing capacity must exceed the laden weight of the trailer
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must be competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.