Applications - Vertical man lifts
- Working shopping centres, factories, warehouses with narrow isles
- Painting, maintenance work, cleaning
- Film and TV
- Stock picking and stocktaking
- General overhead work
- Sign installation
- Construction activities
Product Information - JLG 1230ES
An electric, self-propelled, telescopic elevated work platform. Longer running time than any lift in its class and light weight desing allows for transport in freight elevators.
- Driveable at full height
- Controls and electrical system common with ES Series scissor lift
- Joystick with fully proportional lift and drive
- All-steel platform deck and rails
- Automatic traction control
- Mechanical Pothole Protection System 'All motion alarm'
- Tilt alarm and light 'Battery condition indicator'
- Lanyard attachment points
- Integrated lifting and tie-down points
- Machine can be lifted by forks from either side
- Pressure check port
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the JLG 1230ES specifications.
|Platform size||1.26m x 0.69m|
|Dimensions stowed||1.37 x 0.76 x 1.7m H|
|Maximum drive height||Full height|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.