Applications - Mobile spider booms
- Working at heights with narrow access
- Operating on un-level ground
- Indoor work at heights on sensitive flooring
- Painting, maintenance, lighting work
- Shopping centres & stadiums
- Tree lopping
- Factory, warehouse maintenance
- General overhead work
Product Information - Ommelift 2750 Spider boom
A versatile spider boom lift elevated work platform with tracks and stabiliser legs for tackling the roughest terrain. Narrow access design, with swing and drive controls from the basket.
- Pressure sensitive outriggers
- Audible & visual alarms
- Dual controls (platform & base)
- Manual descent with hand-pump
- Lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders
- CE Mark
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a PDF copy of the Ommelift 2750 specifications & operating envelope.
|Platform height||25.5m (83.7ft)|
|Working width||See specifications in PDF above|
|Basket Size||0.85 L x 1.25 W|
|Size (stowed)||See specifications in PDF above|
|Safe working load||200kg|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- a High Risk Work (HRW) license is required to operate this machine
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.