Applications - Straight boom lift
- Painting, maintenance, lighting work
- Shopping centres & stadiums
- Factory, warehouse maintenance
- General overhead work
Product Information - Haulotte 43 RTJ Pro
A versatile 4x4, boom lift elevated work platform that is easily manoeuvrable and has exceptional outreach. Hire package includes two harnesses, which must be used as required by law.
- 4 wheel drive and steer
- Front oscillating axle increasing stability on uneven ground
- 2 extendables axles
- Differential wheel lock increasing rough terrain capacity
- Proportional controls enhancing comfort and safety
- 4 simultaneous mouvements for highest productivity
- Dual load capacity 230 kg (2 persons) - 450 kg (3 persons)
- Power to platform 110 V / 220 V
- Safe to use in winds up to 60km/h - 37mph
- Sound and light alarm for tilt and load
- Electric pump system and emergency descent
- 12 V battery / electrical control system
- Low fuel level indicator (upper control box)
- Basket compensation +/-10°
- Travel alarm
- Driving beacon
- 2 axis jib rotation
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Download and print a pdf copy of the Haulotte 43RTJ Pro specifications.
|Platform height||40m (131ft)|
|Turntable rotation||360⁰ continuous|
|Horizontal jib rotation||150⁰|
|Turntable tailswing||2.8 m|
|Working height||42m (138ft)|
|Basket Size||910 L x 2440 W|
|Size (stowed)||14.8m L x 2.5m W x 3.05m H|
|Safe working load||230 to 450kg (depending on reach)|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- a High Risk Work (HRW) license is required to operate this machine
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.