Fuel is charged at $2.80/L
Applications of Telehandler
- Lifting loads for construction and maintenance
- Lifting loads in the agricultural sector on uneven ground and awkward locations
- Ideal for situations where forklifts are not suitable (i.e. uneven or soft ground)
Product Information - Manitou MT732, or Bobcat TL470
A versatile 4x4 telehandler provides flexible lifting capability, for moving and placing loads while on uneven ground with exceptional outreach.
- 2-speed hydrostatic motor
- Creep function
- 56Kw diesel engine
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Max fork height||7m (23ft)|
|Max forward reach||4m|
|Max lift capacity||3500kg|
|Lift capacity (full height)||3500kg|
|Lift capacity (full reach)||1500kg|
|Machine dimensions||6.1m L x 2.3m W x 2.6m H|
|Turning radius (outside wheels)||3.8m|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.