- Light or heavy milling of concrete or asphalt
- Grooving walkways to make them slip resistant
- Removing trip hazards or levelling uneven surfaces
- Removing coatings - heavy floor tile mastics, rubbery elastomeric or epoxy materials
Product Information - Floorex Mastiff 200
See here for the operating manual. A heavy duty, commercial concrete scarifying machine with 9HP petrol motor. Ideal for medium sized jobs.
- 45 - 60m2/hr
- Wet or dry operation
- Tungsten cutters for general planing and scarifying concrete
- Cutting depth adjustment
- Fast Raise & Lower Lever
- Fine adjustment handwheel
- Fantastic dust control with urethane finger-shroud
- Large, heavy duty anti-vibration mounts for operator comfort
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Power||9hp 4 stroke petrol|
|Working width||200mm (8in)|
|Depth||max 4mm per pass|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.