- Compaction of trenches
- Compaction of drainage systems
- Compaction in tight spaces and around footings or posts
A 280mm (11"") upright tampering rammer for use in civil construction to compact and consolidate backfill in trenches, footings and excavations.
- 13,000N impact force
- Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand/arm vibration, improving operator comfort
- Easy start, 4-stroke Honda engine
- Easy to load and transport
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Model||Wacker Neusen BS60-4|
|Power||Petrol - 4 Stroke|
|Performance||700 blows per min|
|Impact force||13 KN|
|Shoe size||330 x 285mm|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.