- Working at heights above sloping, uneven, soft terrain
- Non-marking tracks make it suitable for indoors
Product Information - Athena HE compact scissor lift
A battery and petrol powered hybrid machine, self-propelled elevated work platform with tracks and stabilisers for steep, muddy and rough terrain.
- Automatic levelling on two axes
- No EWP licenced required
- Extending deck
- Can drive whilst work platform is elevated
- Non-marking tracks
- Power outlet in basket to operate power tools
- Pot-hole safety protection
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Platform Height||5.8m (19ft)|
|Platform (stowed)||2.14m x 1.3m|
|Side slope||21 degrees|
|Power||Battery electric with 240V charger, & petrol engine|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.