Hire package includes:
- 100km per day or 600km per wk (excess charged at 35c/km)
- Fuel tank must be refilled on return of vehicle or additional charges will occur
- Excess reduction option on the tipper reduces the excess to $2000
- Dingo K9-3 (petrol) with attachments:
- auger drive with 150, 300 and 450mm augers
- 6" trencher
- Levelling bar
- Transport trailer for Dingo and attachments
- Transporting equipment & tools
- Carrying construction & building supplies
- Moving dirt and gravel
- Disposing off branches, leaves and landscaping waste
Product Information - Tipper truck
Tipper truck, rated up to 1.8 tonne carrying capacity (can be driven with a standard car license). Hydraulic tipper lends itself to a range of applications in building, landscaping, construction and DIY projects.
- Includes 100km/day in the hire price (excess kilometres are charged at 35c per km)
- Drive with standard car license
- Tow-bar (depending on availability)
Product Information - Dingo K9-3
The all-conquering mini-loader by Dingo. This robust, powerful, and versatile machine is fit for all earthmoving and construction tasks. Controlled by a 'stand-on' operator, this wheeled mini-loader has a range of earthmoving attachments. It has a powerful diesel engine, and is compact and manoeuvrable for limited access applications. The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments include:
- Standard 4-in-1 bucket for soil transfer, levelling, scraping, bite and bucket work.
- Post-hole borer (with a range of auger sizes), plus auger extension
- Trencher 150mm
- Cement mixer
- Leveler / Smudge bar
- Rotary hoe
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below.If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Various (Isuzu, Hino, Fuso)
|Manual and auto (depending on availability)
|Diesel (75L tank)
|3.1L x 2.1 W x 0.37 H (approx)
|Air conditioned cab
|Kohler Petrol 22HP
|Maximum operating height
|Length (without attachment)
|Dingo K9-3 Operating Manual
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.