Vehicle requires Light Rigid license.
Hire package includes:
- 200km per day or 1400km per wk (excess charged at 35c/km)
- Fuel tank must be refilled on return of vehicle or additional charges will occur
- Damage waiver option on the tipper reduces the excess to $2000
- Excavator - Kubota U17 or Bobcat E17 with three buckets & ripper
- Transport trailer for excavator
- Transporting equipment & tools
- Carrying construction & building supplies
- Moving dirt and gravel
- Disposing off branches, leaves and landscaping waste
Product Information - Isuzu NPR-75
Isuzu NPR 75 Tipper Truck, rated up to 3.5 tonne carrying capacity. Hydraulic tipper lends itself to a range of applications in building, landscaping, construction and DIY projects.
- Includes 200km/day in the hire price
- Large capacity
- Drive with Light Rigid license
- Tow bar
Product Information - Bobcat E17 or Kubota U17 excavator
The extremely versatile and easy to use mini-excavators. This powerful machine is ideal for small and medium projects including drainage, trenches, building footings and pool excavations. Dozer blade is useful for backfilling trenches. It has an economical, low noise diesel engine, and is compact and manoeuvrable for limited access applications. The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine.
Included in hire package:
- 305, 457, and 980mm buckets
- Post-hole borer (with a range of auger sizes), plus auger extension
- Rock breaker
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the Hino 917 tipper.
|Isuzu Tipper NPR
|6 Speed manual
|Diesel (75L tank)
|Air conditioned cab
Download and print a pdf copy of the Bobcat E17 specifications.
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.