- Site clean up
- Movingand levelling soil, mulch, sand
- Loading trailers and trucks
- Tight access applications
Product Information - Wacker ST11, Manitou 1050RT
The extremely versatile and easy to use Bobcat skid-steer loader. The machine must be transported on a tilt-tray truck. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments include:
- 4-in-1 bucket (Included in hire package is)
- Leveller - 1800mm
- Trencher - 150mm wide, dig depth 915mm
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below.If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Wacker Neuson ST11
|Diesel 25Kw (34Hp)
|Diesel 30KW (41hp)
|1290mm (machine), 1370mm (bucket)
|1250mm (machine), 1350mm (bucket)
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer'sOperating Manual.
Please read theHazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
If you are transporting the equipment yourself, please read ourTrailer Safety and Instructions Guide before transporting the equipment by trailer.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig - ph 1100, or visit www.1100.com.au
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.