Hire package includes:
- Towable trailer mounted cherry picker (12m working height)
- 1 safety harness with lanyard
- Airless spray painting machine
Applications - Trailer mounted cherry picker (12m) + airless spray painting machine
- Industrial, commercial painting
- Roof restoration
- House painting
- Elevated painting
- Suitable on uneven or sloping ground
- Elevated work in noise sensitive areas (fully electric operation, with diesel backup)
Product Information - Nifty 120T trailer mounted boom lift
A towable, elevated work platform (EWP) with articulation and fly boom. Hire package includes a harness, which must be used as required by law.
- Trailer boom lift is ideal for transport behind standard 4WD or ute
- Controllable from the ground or basket
- Hybrid electric and diesel - ideal for noise sensitive areas, with backup diesel power
Product Information - Nova Exceed airless spray paint machine
A professional, electric, airless paint sprayer for painting large areas quickly and economically. A diaphragm pump uses extreme pressure to atomise the paint without compressed air.
- Minimal overspray
- Direct paint pickup from 10L and 20L paint cans
- Suits Wagner and Graco airless spray tips
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Trailer boom - Download and print a PDF copy of the Nifty 120 TDE Specifications.
|Model||Nifty 120T DE - 12m|
|Basket Size||650L x 1100W|
|operating footprint||4500L x 3500W|
|Size (stowed)||4500L x 1500W x 1900H|
|Safe working load||200kg|
|Power||Diesel, or battery (fully electric operation)|
|Machine width - stowed||1.5m|
Airless sprayer specifications
|Flow rate||4 L/min|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
If you are transporting the equipment yourself, please read our Trailer Safety and Instructions Guide before transporting the equipment by trailer.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
The hirer must carry out routine inspections and maintenance when operating this machine.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.