- Professional quality seeding, fibre mulching, straw tacking
- Seeding/landscaping/gardening at golf courses, cemeteries, sports fields, parks etc
Product Information - Finn T30 Hydro seeder
A professional hydro seeder with petrol powered pump. Can handle heavy slurries. that uses steel blades to remove the dense underlying layer of stem and roots to promote lawn rejuvenation.
- Three nozzle types - narrow fan, wide fan, long distance
- Centrifugal pump 3" x 1.5", 227lpm @ 4bar
- 1.9cm solids clearance
- Petrol 4-stroke engine
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the Finn T30 specifications.
|Tank volume||1270L capacity (1060L working)|
|Loads per acre||10.7|
|Discharge distance||up to 23m from end of hose|
|Material capacity||225 granular solids|
|Dimensions||124 x 246 x 151 (H) cm|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.