Hire package includes:
- Hilti TE1500 medium jackhammer
- 3.5KVa petrol generator
- Pointed Chisel
- Narrow Chisel
- Applications where mains power is not available
- Breaking up concrete slabs, footings and paths
- Breaking brickwork
- Exposing reinforcement in foundations
- Creating large channels in floors etc. for waste water pipes
- Removing floor coverings like vinyl and ceramic tiles (trolley is also available for this purpose)
- Breaking up and straight edging asphalt
Product InformationA handheld jackhammer powered by 240V with point, chisel, bitumen cutter and clay spade attachments.
- Breaking performance of 1.2 tonnes per hour - on par with air powered jackhammers
- Active vibration reduction means significantly increased operator comfort over other brand jackhammers such as Bosch and Hitachi
- Simple setup and easy to operate
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|8830cm3/min (~1.2t/hr concrete)
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our General Safety Information Guide for generators before operating this equipment.
Please read the Jackhammer Safety Guide before operating the tool.
Please read the Risk Assessment before operating the tool.
Please read the Hand-Arm Vibration Safety Sheet before operating the tool.
To understand how to operate the jackhammer, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
To understand how to operate the generator, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please refer to Care and Maintenance guide before operating the tool.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Operators Manual must be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.