Applications - tracked knuckle boom
- Elevated work in areas of tight or steep access, indoors and outdoors
- Painting, maintenance, lighting work
- Shopping centres & stadiums
- Tree lopping
- Factory, warehouse maintenance
- General overhead work
Product Information - Hisens
A versatile, flat-ground boom lift elevated work platform with tracks for steep access, and outriggers for stabilising on uneven surfaces. Narrow access design, with swing and drive controls from the basket. Hire package includes two harnesses, which must be used as required by law.
- Exceptional gradeability
- Stabilisation allows operation on uneven surfaces
- Automatic machine set up
- Automatic rpm control reduces consumption and noise
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Dimensions and reach diagram pdf can be downloaded here for printing.
|14m (46ft) at 120kg, or 12.7m (42ft) at 200kg
|1100 L x 690 W
|4.06m L x 1.1m W x 1.95m H
|Max stabilisation area
|2.7m x 2.7m
|Maximum gradability (travel mode)
|Max stabilisation angle
|Safe working load
|Battery only, Petrol only, and bi-energy (engine and battery)
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
To understand how to operate the equipment, you can refer to the manufacturer's Operating Manual.
Please read the Hazard and Risk Assessment before operating the equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction on operating this equipment, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (supplied with the equipment)
- The Logbook is required to be completed by the customer when operating this machine
- All persons using this unit must wear an approved safety harness
CAUTION: Do not approach within 3 metres of overhead low voltage power lines or other electrical hazards
NOTE: This unit has outriggers for use on uneven surfaces
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.