Applications - sleeper/block grab
- Lifting and placing concrete/timber sleepers or blocks
- USefull for steps, kerbs,
- Machine operator can operate alone - the grab automatically latches to the object to lift, and automatically unlatches from the object when placed back down.
Product Information - Probst TSZ-UNI
Easily adjustable opening width by means of a spring-loaded bolt.
- Considerable inside height. Conical kerb stones are also gripped securely, as the gripper has an inside
- height of 185 mm (7.28 inch) thus being able to grip underneath the conical form.
- Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook.
- Automatic release for fully automatic switch-over from “full” to “empty”.
Mandatory Safety Equipment
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
Download and print a pdf copy of the specifications here.
|Length of Gripper
|50 - 600mm
|Working load limit
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Certification is not required to operate this machine, however you must feel competent to do so
- Employers hiring for their employees have a 'Duty of Care' responsibility under the Act
- Mega Hire will provide instruction, however it is the customer's responsibility to operate this machine safely
- This equipment can only be used on flat solid ground according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Operators Manual to be read prior to operating this machine (available from the product page on megahire.com.au)
CAUTION: Check for underground hazards. Dial before you dig - ph 1100, or visit www.1100.com.au
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.