Hire package includes:
- 100km per day or 600km per wk (excess charged at 35c/km)
- Fuel tank must be refilled on return of vehicle or additional charges will occur
- Excess reduction option on the tipper reduces the excess to $2000
- Bobcat S70 (diesel)
- Small plant trailer for bobcat
- Transporting equipment & tools
- Carrying construction & building supplies
- Moving dirt and gravel
- Disposing off branches, leaves and landscaping waste
Product Information - Tipper truck
Tipper truck, rated up to 1.8 tonne carrying capacity (can be driven with a standard car license). Hydraulic tipper lends itself to a range of applications in building, landscaping, construction and DIY projects.
- Includes 100km/day in the hire price (excess kilometres are charged at 35c per km)
- Drive with standard car license
- Tow-bar (depending on availability)
Product Information - Bobcat S70
The extremely versatile and easy to use Bobcat skid-steer loader. This compact and powerful machine is ideal for tight access applications - through corridors, doorways, aisles, alleys and gates, under low ceilings. It has an economical, low noise diesel engine.
The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine. Available attachments include:
- 4-in-1 bucket (Included in hire package is)
|Model||Various (Isuzu, Hino, Fuso)|
|Transmission||Manual and auto (depending on availability)|
|Fuel||Diesel (75L tank)|
|Size||3.1 L x 2.1 W x 0.37 H (approx)|
|Features||Air conditioned cab|
|Models available||Bobcat S70|
|Max Speed||9 km/hr|
|Overall Machine Height||1825mm|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.