General hire information
- Delivery, collection and waste disposal is included in the above price (to the Greater Brisbane area)
- For hires longer than 1 week, a daily hire fee for the skip is charged at $8/day
- The hire allows for a maximum weight of 5.5T, and must not be filled above the top edge of the skip
Ensure you read our guide that explains the different waste categories, including what is and is not allowed to be put in the skip.
Product Information - Skip bin
Standard skip bin transported by a rear-loading truck.
- 4m3 or 6m3 volume, available with or without wheelbarrow door.
Product Information - Bobcat E17, or Kubota U17
The extremely versatile and easy to use Bobcat mini-excavator. This powerful machine is ideal for small and medium projects including drainage, trenches, building footings and pool excavations. Dozer blade is useful for backfilling trenches. It has an economical, low noise diesel engine, and is compact and manoeuvrable for limited access applications. The machine must be transported on a special purpose plant trailer. No license is required to operate the machine.
Included in hire package:
- 305, 457, and 980mm buckets
- Post-hole borer (with a range of auger sizes), plus auger extension
- Rock breaker
Mandatory Safety Equipment
|Dimensions 4m3||3.3 L x 1.6 W x 0.95 H|
|Dimensions 6m3||3.7 L x 1.6 W x 1.3 H|
Download and print a pdf copy of the Bobcat E17 specifications.
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Mega Hire staff will assist in connecting the trailer to the hirers/drivers vehicle but it remains the responsibility of the hirer/driver to ensure trailer is correctly fitted to the tow vehicle before leaving hire depot and throughout period of hire
- The towing vehicle and towbar's maximum rated towing capacity must exceed the laden weight of the trailer
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.