General hire information
- Delivery, collection and waste disposal is included in the above price (to the Greater Brisbane area)
- For hires longer than 1 week, a daily hire fee for the skip is charged at $8/day
- The hire allows for a maximum weight of 10T, and must not be filled above the top edge of the skip
For asbestos bins, they will be delivered with a double-layer plastic liner. This will be placed in the skip and folded over the sides. Once the skip is full, fold up the liner and tape at the top for transport. NOTE that only materials that contain asbestos can be put into an asbestos-specific bin as it is disposed of at a different cell at the waste facility - no other general waste can be added.
Ensure you read our guide that explains the different waste categories, including what is and is not allowed to be put in the skip.
Standard skip bin transported by a rear-loading truck.
- 8m3 volume, available with wheelbarrow door.
Please note, make and model of machine supplied may be different to the specifications below. If you require exact figures, please call our office.
|Dimensions||3.7 L x 1.6 W x 1.65 H|
Please read our General Safety Information Guide before operating this equipment.
Please read our full Hire Contract Conditions here before hiring from Mega Hire.
In addition, please note the following specific conditions:
- Mega Hire staff will assist in connecting the trailer to the hirers/drivers vehicle but it remains the responsibility of the hirer/driver to ensure trailer is correctly fitted to the tow vehicle before leaving hire depot and throughout period of hire
- The towing vehicle and towbar's maximum rated towing capacity must exceed the laden weight of the trailer
Multiple orders can usually be combined into one delivery (depending on size and number of equipment).
Mega Hire deliver to the greater Brisbane area (click on the map below for an ineractive google map). We typically deliver in the morning of each day (excluding Sundays). We will contact you to inform you of a time window for delivery.
Delivery and pickup sites must have a safe area to unload, demonstrate the equipment and complete the paperwork.
More information on our delivery and collection service is available here.